Here’s the scenario. You’re in the hospital (hopefully not as a patient), there’s a beautiful nurse ?⚕️ but you have no nurse pick up lines ready. Oh man! ?♂️
Okay. Next time be prepared. ?
If you are looking for good, short, but really working pick up lines for nurses, you’re on the right page. We explored the world wide web and found these best nurse chat up lines that you would definitely love. ?
With right timing and proper execution, you may win the heart of that nurse. ?
Good luck! ?
62 Best Pick Up Lines for Nurses ?
1. I wish I was your coronary artery, so that I could be wrapped around your heart.
2. Are you my appendix? Because I don’t understand how you work, but this feeling in my stomach makes me want to take you out.
3. Please don’t be too sweet. I might get diabetes!
4. You must be the one for me since my selectively permeable membrane let you through.
5. Does your left eye hurt? Because you’ve been looking right all day.
6. Did you hear that? Even my heart murmurs, “I love you!”
7. Are you lost, Nurse? Because heaven is a long way from here.
8. I am hemophilic for you because you paint my town red!
9. Did you damage my cerebellum? Because I’m falling all over the place for you.
10. Are you Broca’s Aphasia? Because you leave me speechless.
11. Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
12. Do you have my other lung? Because I’ve been LUNG-ing for you.
13. You make my dopamine levels all silly.
14. Is it just my olfactory or you just really smell good?
15. Do you have an inhaler? Because you took my breath away.
16. I’m no organ donor but I’d happy to give you my heart.
17. You breathe oxygen? We have so much in common.
18. Can you be my proximal because I don’t want to be distal to you.
19. Blood is red, cyanosis is blue, I get tachycardia when I think of you.
20. Can I take your temperature? Because you’re looking hot today.
21. Is your name Flecainide? Because I think you just made my heart skip a beat.
22. I think I’m developing tics. I just can’t help but wink at you.
23. We should get some coffee because I’m liking you a latte.
24. Your calves must be aching. Because you’ve been back-marching through my mind all day.
25. I think you are suffering from a lack of Vitamin Me.
26. On a scale of one to America, how free are you tonight?
27. Whenever I’m near you, I undergo anaerobic respiration because you take my breath away.
28. Hey, are you a conditioned stimulus? Because you’re making me drool.
29. Look ! I’m dying here. If you want me to survive, please go out with me.
30. You look familiar. Did we have class together? I could have sworn we had chemistry.
31. Is it just my olfactory or you just really smell good.
32. Are you my appendix? Because I don’t understand how you work but this feeling in my stomach makes me to take you out.
33. Patient: Have you heard what my heart was saying?
Nurse: Yes, counted it.
Patient: So, how many times did it say your name?
34. I wish the nurse who was here from the previous shift heard it along with the pauses, he just made me to catch his gasping breath.
35. Excuse me, I think you dropped something: My jaw!
36. Nurse: Please give me your hand.
Patient: I will wholeheartedly give my hands to you forever, my love.
37. Oh! Look, a beautiful Angel. I never knew that I would be in heaven soon.
38. Patient: Do you like kids?
Nurse: Of course I do.
Patient: Great! I have a daughter who needs a Mom.
39. Patient: Can I donate my organ?
Nurse: Yes, you can!
Patient: Great! I would like to give my heart to you.
40. (Hold out a stethoscope) Why don’t you listen to your heart and go out with me?
41. I might need life alert, because I’ve fallen in love with you and can’t get up.
42. I need a life. Please lower your standards and go out with me.
43. I’d like to find another nurse. (Why?) Because I’ve got a crush on you. Would you like to grab lunch sometime?
44. Is there something in your eye? Oh wait, it’s just a sparkle.
45. My love for you is like diarrhea. I can’t hold it in.
46. My love for you burns stronger than my urinary tract infection.
47. Do you know that you are Sodium and I am H2O? Because wherever you go, I go.
48. I am ADHD and you are my Ritalin, because you make me want to behave and have my attention on you.
49. I am manic-depressive on you. I calm down and cheer up when I’m with you.
50. You are my iodine, lithium, potassium, einsteinium and uranium. Because “I LiKE U”.
51. I love the way you make me vasodilate.
52. Sorry if I’m such an obsessive-compulsive, but I love the way I repeatedly tell you, “I love you! I love you! I love you!”
53. I am developing astigmatism. But when I’m with you I can see clearer.
54. I think my vestibulocochlear nerve is damage, I keep falling for you.
55. Just in time! The nurse from the previous shift took my breath away.
56. Are doing valsalva maneuver on me? Because you just made my heart stop beating for a while.
57. Are you my SA node? I can’t live without you because you are the reason why my heart keeps beating.
58. You get my heart racing like an epinephrine drip.
59. Are you a C-reactive protein? Because you have a-cute phase.
60. You’re systemic and I’m pulmonary. Though we may be divided, together we are one.
61. My love for you is so strong it can’t be dialyzed.
62. Are you drowning? Because I’m feeling the urge to give you CPR.